Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you can get gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject an example that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of services not desperate to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or patent ideas risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, inventhelp Inventions but when they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, InventHelp Caveman Commercials so that they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they never look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not need to consider the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as it can.